Monday, April 5, 2010

"Pay it Forward" -- spring cleaning

My friend Linda runs a Children's Christmas program. Basically, she accepts sponsored gifts and money, and in return provides gifts for mom and dad -- bought by children for just $2. Isn't that a great idea! You can read about it HERE!

She's asking for donations....... so, while you're doing your spring cleaning, keep her in mind! I know I've got some items around my house that I have no need of. Maybe it's a gift that you know you will never use. Maybe you're a crafty person with some items you can donate. She would so appreciate it, and I'm sure you'll bring joy to lots of children. They are so excited to be able to buy gifts for their moms and dads.

1 comments:

Linda Shewchuk said...

Thanks so much Carla for forwarding this on.

This is an awesome store loved & frequented by the kids, any and all donations would help!