Friday, October 19, 2007

I've been tagged :-)

... by Laura. I think this is a first for me!

OK, so the deal is I need to tag 7 people as well & write down 7 facts about myself.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

~*~*~*~*~
7 facts about myself....

1. I am sensitive to most perfumes
2. I am one of six kids
3. I hold my breath when I walk past people
4. I once broke one of my toes
5. My dream when I was younger was to be a doctor
6. I like vinegar on my cheesies
7. I turned 40 this summer


If you read this post, consider yourself TAGGED :-)

0 comments: