Thursday, December 4, 2008

This week's layouts..

Can you believe I actually RODE the Behemoth at Canada's Wonderland!? It's a good thing I did this ride FIRST or I might have changed my mind :-) The kids went on it more than once, but once was fine for me LOL!


My BIG boy learning to roll :-)


This was a challenge to use NO cardstock and at least 3 different patterned papers. I used some Creative Memories pp.

A double-pager where I used a sketch and then flipped it for the second page.


Look at my sweetie -- all bundled up! Luke was only 4 months old here, and had a trip home to Newfoundland before Christmas.


3 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Got some fantastic layouts there Carla. I thought you were living in Newfoundland though.

Unknown said...

Luke was born in Ontario -- we lived there for 8 months :-) We are in Newfoundland now.

Stacey said...

I love all of your layouts! Especially the bottom one! :)