Friday, October 22, 2010

I was TAGGED :-)

Figured I should answer the questions -- hey, at least it's a POST on my neglected blog. LOL!

Here are 8 question posed by Shannon at Mom Loves Books.


1. Toddlers or Teens? Which is harder and why? I actually enjoyed the toddler stage and would go through it again. Not too sure about the teens :-) As of November, I will have four teenagers. ULP! It's tough trying to make sure that they make the right decisions. You have to give up control and that's probably what I find difficult.

2. What is your favourite Christmas tradition? I love choosing a novel and spending time each evening reading to my children. After reading, we light the candles and listen to Christmas music. LOVE it! Doesn't happen every evening (unlike when they were younger) but often enough that we all still enjoy it.

3. What do you do (if anything) for regular physical exercise? I walk every morning, with some running thrown in there. Usually it's 1.5 km walk and 3km run.

4. Country/Traditional/Eclectic or Modern – which is YOUR home decorating style? I think I am leaning to more of a modern look, with the darker colored walls and dark furniture.

5. Baths or Showers? Which do you prefer and why? LONG, HOT baths :-) I can read while in tub, and I get some quiet time.

6. Have you ever lived abroad? Where and for how long? No, we lived in Ontario for a while a couple of months before Luke was born. Came back to Newfoundland when he was 8 months old.

7. What is your favourite season and why? I love Summer, because there's so much to do -- provided the weather in NL is good (which it wasn't this summer). Next to that, I really enjoy Autumn -- love the colors, the fresh air.

8. Are your parents still alive? If not, what do you miss most about them and if yes, have you told them today that you love them? My Mom is still alive. Just spoke to her a few minutes ago by phone. Told her I loved her :-) My Dad was killed in a car accident 12 years ago (Oct 16th). I wish I could tell him I love him -- sure do miss him!


1 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Weird. I thought we had a wonderful summer this year.