Tuesday, September 27, 2011

NEW Scrapbook Kit club!

I was lucky enough to receive a kit from this new Scrapbook Kit club called Boys Rule. For anyone who has even been a kit subscriber of other kit clubs, you've probably noticed that they are often geared towards girls :-) Not this kit!

I received in my Big Boy kit:
Lucky 7 Factory Vintage Perfume double sided papers as follows
2- Star Dust
2- Fragile
2- Crazy Crayon
2- Photo shoot
2- Eco dress up
2- Eye exam
Basic Grey Oxford Element sticker sheet
Maya Road Wood Alterable Buttons
American Crafts Confetti Serenade puffy chestnut alpha
Creative Imaginations off Road Epoxy Stickers
Creative Imaginations fishing epoxy stickers
Webster’s Pages Ladies and Gents buttons and twine
Hero Arts Twine – 2 feet
Wooden Stars – 1 cut out and 2 solid
Crafters Workshop 6x6 template –mini bricks
Adirondack Paint dabber - espresso

I am challenging myself to creat EIGHT layouts with this kit, plus an assortment of cards. Think I can do it?! Check back over the next couple of weeks to see if I can meet my challenge.

Here's my first layout:

Don't forget to check out the Boys Rule blog! Kits are not too expensive (around the $30 range) and I know you'll be pleased with the wonderful selection of products!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Although I may nothave time to participate in this challenge, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the football theme...so cute...love your layouts!

Max Macbeth said...

That “boy-themed” kit looks nice. And I like the first layout that you did. The colors are subdued, but the design has this antique feel that gives it a classic allure. How is your scrapbooking? Or are you too busy with crocheting? Looking forward to your updates!

Anonymous said...

promise day image for husband
sarcastic promises day quotes for boyfriend
valentines weekquotes for friends and family
happy valentines weekmessages for girlfriend