Thursday, March 27, 2008

7 Random Facts About Me

I was tagged by Jean at Welcome to my Craft World. I don't usually like to tag others -- mostly because I don't know enough bloggers!), so.... if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged! Leave me a link to your post and I'll visit your site.

1. I graduated from high school with honors.
2. I considered being a surgeon when I was younger.
3. I loved being pregnant.
4. I am the second oldest of 6 siblings.
5. I can touch my tongue to my nose.
6. I have my ear pierced.
7. I can only snap my fingers on my left hand.

2 comments:

Jean Marie said...

Thanks for playing along Carla!
How funny about the nose :)and I bet you would have made a great doctor!Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

hey that's cool! I'd like to see random facts about ALL my sisters now! :)