Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sorry,

bad poster again :-( Can't believe it's been so long since I posted on my blog. I've been busy!

My grandmother was sick and I was visiting her every day. Then, trying to get focused on schoolwork, falling behind and trying to catch up again. This week the public schools are out for holidays but we were supposed to be finishing up Term 2. Well, things happened and we were busy for a couple days this week with guests. I think this week is pretty well done with! I'll catch up next week.

Since I last posted, I've started receiving my first ever scrapbooking subscription. It's from Lovebug Scrapbooking -- my first ever scrapbooking forum that I joined. I love it there! Great kits! I've done some scrapping with the February kit. Try to post them when I can get a good day to photograph them.

0 comments: