Monday, July 21, 2008

Today...

Hosted by The Simple Woman
(FOR TODAY - July 21/08)

Outside My Window... the sun is shining. I hear birds chirping and can see my neighbor hanging clothes on her line.

I am thinking... what I can plan for today -- maybe a picnic on the beach. I challenged myself to have at least one picnic a week this smmer :-)

I am thankful for... family that can visit. My sister and her children are here. My two youngest children and her two oldest have so much fun together!

From the kitchen... nothing is happening. Only two of my children are awake yet and they are playing before breakfast.

I am wearing... jeans and grey t-shirt.

I am creating... good memories, I hope :-)

I am going... to get breakfast and then for a walk.

I am reading... Crimson Eve by Brandilyn Collins.

I am hoping... we can go somewhere this summer as a family. We need some time alone, I think.

I am hearing... my nephew coming down over the stairs. One more person awake in this busy household of eleven!

One of my favorite things... scrapbooking :-)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I need to bake bread, make some Molasses Buns and I have four cakes to decorate this weekend. Somewhere in there, we will be sending our two oldest boys off to Air Cadet camp.

Here is picture thought I am sharing..

My brother let me try our his Rebel with a macro lens. I love it! The thing I love about a macro lens is that it makes one notice the little details.

1 comments:

Jean Marie said...

Your recipe looks so yummy & easy to try!TFS!
Beautiful flower Carla!