Sunday, February 15, 2009

dt reveal and some photos

Here's my layout for the latest sketch posted on Just My Sketches. Check out what the rest of the dt created!

My term with Just My Sketches is up, and I must say it's been a lot of fun! Deanne has a new team now and I'm sure they'll enjoy it.


Some more photos for my 365 Photos project :

February 12
Luke and Devin went for a skidoo ride. Luke loves his old machine.

February 13
Timothy looking through his Valentine treats at the homeschool party.

February 14
This was what our Valentine's Day looked like. It's been snowing since the evening of the 12th
February 15
Of course, when there's this much snow, the snowblower comes in handy! DH using our neighbor's machine.


1 comments:

Rose Ann said...

I checked out your sketch, beautiful ♥ Wonderful lo.

Exciting pictures. Have fun with the 365 project!

I am not that much a photog, tried it last year, lets just say it did not last long. ~:O)