Monday, February 16, 2009

my layout for Monday's challenge at

Sisterhood of Scrap -- my little princess :-)


.... and my three handsome boys!



A couple of layouts done with Basic Grey's "Urban Prairie". I just love this line and I have done lots of layouts with it. Getting down to scraps of it now :-)



Did this layout for a challenge I posted at Lovebug Scrapbooking. Isn't that Daisy D's paper cute!?


I used Bo Bunny for this one. I don't have a lot of BB paper, but I really like the grungy look for this layout.

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Great layouts! I especially love the picture of all of you on one of them and I love the grungy look of the last one - it really suits the layout.

Jackie Plank said...

They are all fantastic but I really love the last one.

Cookie Aguilar said...

wow gorgeous layouts!!! love them all!!!

Rose Ann said...

Fabulous layouts! love the monkey pp.