Saturday, January 9, 2010

I've been busy.....

in this new year! Actually scrapped more than I thought I would.

LOVE the paper I used in this layout. Too bad you can't see all the sparkles on it. It's the new Bo Bunny -- hubby bought it for me for Christmas. Sketch by Amy G.



Benjamin praying for snow! LOL! We were just about buried in it, couldn't open the front door! Sketch by Ann Seleshanko.



Look at my sweet girl! Used Glimmer Mist but you can't really see it that well. This was done using Dixie Pieces December kit.



Bad photos, but I still wanted to use them. Used Creative Memories paper. Sketch by Liz Chidester.


LOVE the colors in this layout. Again, I used a Dixie Pieces kit (wonderful kits, btw!) Photos of out little hike to Boot Harbour this past summer. Sketch by Pamela Young

0 comments: