Saturday, June 26, 2010

And the bride wore WHITE......

Welcome to Lovebug Scrapbooking's "INSPIRE US!" blog hop!! Our blog hops
take place on the last Saturday of every month. Thanks so much for joining
us!

If you just happened by this blog and didn't realize a blog hop was taking
place, please go back to Lovebug Scrapbooking and start the Hop. You won't
want to miss all the ispiration from our members....... or the prizes :-)

Our theme for June is "Here Comes the Bride".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I wanted to challenge you to create an "all-white" layout or card. You may add in a small amount of one other color, but that's it! It can be one you've created previously, or a new one -- I know how busy things can be at this time of year :-)

Post a link here in the comments.

Here is one I created over a year ago.



For a prize, I am offering up an all-white package :-) I found a few other white items that are not shown in this picture. There's cardstock, acrylic appliques, ribbon, bling, Thickers and more!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This blog hop will run from today, June 26th until June 29th. We will be drawing for winners on June 30th on the Lovebug Blog. Be sure to check back and see if you're a WINNER!

Follow along in our blog hop! Your next stop is LOIS!



10 comments:

Colleen said...

May have to take you up on this challenge. Great layout, I love that photo.

Stephanie said...

What a great challenge! Your page looks great with the b&w photo!

Lois aka katesmum said...

Oh Carla...once again you have amazed me with your wonderful work...I love the challenge too... your layout looks awesome!

Tanya said...

Wow! Amazing layout!! Hmmm. I haven't done an all white layout in awhile... let's see what I can do- I'll be back!

dorothy said...

fantastic layout!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout, great challenge.

Margo said...

wow, it's amazing how stunning an all white layout can be - i have never tried that!

Sophie said...

Wow! I love this! I always wanted to do an all white layout, but never dared so far...

Darlene D said...

This is a great challenge, love your layout also. I did this one awhile ago. I don't expect to be entered in the draw for the RAK as its not a new layout, just wanted to share. http://www.letscaptureourmemories.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=10003&pos=33

Helen said...

Beautiful Carla! I love the pic oy you and your ds! Stunning!!!