Sunday, June 13, 2010

What an Accomplishment!

So glad you have stopped by for the Scrapbook Heaven "Dads and Grads" Blog Hop & Crop. If you have no idea what I am talking about, check out the details HERE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

For me, graduation was all about achievement and accomplishing your goals as a student. I enjoyed learning and school wasn't too difficult for me. Still, it was a big achievement to graduate with honors.


My oldest son recently finished his 12th year of home education. He is so glad to be finished :-) Schoolwork was not fun for him, but most of the time he did what he was instructed, without too much complaining. LOL! Graduating was a HUGE accomplishment! I can't wait to see what avenue he will take this coming fall -- maybe MORE education?!??

So, on to my challenge for this blog hop & crop. I decided to share a sketch with you, with a little stipulation -- your layout must show some sort of accomplishment or achievement.




Speaking of my oldest son , this layout is showing one of his accomplishments :-)



~~~~~~~~~~~

Now it’s your turn! Create a project using this sketch and upload it to the Scrapbook Heaven Gallery, (or some other online gallery) by June 20th. Post a link to your project in the comments section here as well. One lucky random winner will be selected to receive a ribbon/flower prize from Scrapbook Heaven!

Be sure to return to the Scrapbook Heaven Blog tomorrow to see the next stop in our HOP!

9 comments:

Stacy said...

Love the title and super cute layout!

LeeB said...

What a funny LO, just cracked me up this morning. Now that is a milestone to remember. Fantastic sketch. TFS

Jean said...

Wonderful title!

Ali said...

LOVE ihat Sketch! I have the perfect thing to use it for.
Loved your cheery LO Carla. And that SURE IS quite an accomplishment! LOL!

Also, big congrats to your DS on his Graduation!!

April Hummert said...

That is so funny and cute! Love it!

Unknown said...

Great sketch with a twist. Love your sample. Now, that's an accomplishment! Congrats on your son's graduation, and congrats to you, too!

April D said...

This one I will definitely do as I am more a scrapbooker than alternative projects and I have SOOO many pictures to scrap...lol Thanks for the great sketch...I love your title on your page..too cute!

Anonymous said...

Just Hello,
I'm new here and just want to say hello.

Anonymous said...

Good Day !


My name is Brandon James .
I need help to buy a nice good looking 2006 Cadillac STS-V .
maybe someone can help to buy something like this 2006 Cadillac STS-V .









Thank you and a nice day

Brandon James .


























Brandon James .