Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Today

Just got back about an hour ago from Robert's Arm, from a funeral -- my bil's mother passed away this past Saturday. Was a good funeral, as funerals go, and you could certainly sense the support of the family. Was so proud of my sister and my brother-in-law; they both did some speaking at the funeral and did a fabulous job with such difficult tasks.

Anyway, back home and kids are all at Air Cadets. I'm just checking up on email and the forums. Checked out Kat's blog and decided to play along with her theme, TODAY.....


Outside my window... it's dark.
I am thankful... that my family is healthy.
I am thinking... I should probably get the dishes cleaned up and then maybe do some scrapping.
I am celebrating... Valentine's Day on Friday. We have a homeschool V-Day party at my house.
From the kitchen... I hear Luke getting some supper.
I am wearing... my jeans and a grey sweater.
I am reading... Abigail, by Jill Eileen Smith
I am hoping... that Devin gets more clients!
I am hearing... the news (from the family room) and Discovery Channel from the Living Room.
I am working on.... setting up a schedule for my design team activities.
Around the house... Well, laundry to fold and put away, dishes to do.......
One of my favorite things... Just ate a Lindor truffle :-)
A few plans for the rest of the week... See if I can visit my Gram tomorrow, maybe pick up a few groceries, bake some cupcakes for the Valentine party on Friday.

0 comments: